This Category A Medical Kit Complies with World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines under the International Medical Guide For Ships 3rd Edition (IMGS)
IMO Recommendations for Ships
Applies to ocean crossing commercial vessel travelling more than 200 n/m from a safe haven.
The kit is packed into two robust trauma bags with color coded inner pouches. The contents are split between medicines and dressings/hardware.
The kit includes all required items
- Medicine Trauma Bag
- Dressing Trauma Bag
- Fracture & Splint Equipment
- Oxygen Pack (Upgrade Available to Demand Valve)
- Basic Pole Stretcher- Folding (Upgrade to Ferno Vertical Lift Available)
- Small First Aid Kit
- Fluids Pack
- Content Cards & Medical Manual
- International Medical Guide For Ships
- Certificate of compliance valid 12 months
The contents of your medical kit are uploaded into our online inventory portal where you can view your kits & expiry dates, re order items, view medicine notes & view instructional videos.