Course content meets current STCW A-VI/4-2 (Standards of Training Certification and Watchkeeping) Proficiency in Medical Care requirement for sea-going vessels.
- First Aid Revision
- Care of Casualties
- Aspects of Nursing, Injection, suturing IV and IO use
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Pregnancy & Gynaecological
- Medical Care of a rescued person
- Death At Sea
- Disease Prevention
- Record Keeping
- Medicines & Medical Equipment
- Radio Medical Advice
- Helicopter evacuation
- Medical Care of ill and injured
Pricing excludes trainer travel & accommodation costs which will be charged at cost.
**Cancellation Policy: Refunds can be provided up to 4 weeks prior to the course. Cancellations within 4 weeks of the course will be charged a $250 cancellation fee