This Category A Medical Kit Complies with MSN1768 guidelines for offshore vessels under British Ensign Flag State rules.
MCA guidelines (Maritime Coastguard Agency).
Recommended for vessels travelling more than 200 n/m from a safe haven.
The kit is packed into two robust trauma bags with color coded inner pouches. The contents are split between medicines and dressings/hardware.
The kit includes all required items
- Medicine Trauma Bag- Waterproof case on request
- Dressing Trauma Bag
- Fracture & Splint Equipment
- Oxygen Pack (Upgrade Available to Demand Valve)
- Basic Pole Stretcher- Folding (Upgrade to Ferno Vertical Lift Available)
- Small First Aid Kit
- Content Cards & Medical Manual
- Ship Captains Medical Guide
- Certificate of complaince
Fluids packs are available as a kit upgrade for vessels travelling remotely and far from good medical facilities.
The contents of your medical kit are uploaded into our online inventory portal where you can view your kits & expiry dates, re order items, view medicine notes & view instructional videos.